SIMS Parent App
The new Parent App
Easy access to important school information which replaces the Data Collection Form
Due to the new data protection regulations (GDPR) we will no longer be sending out the Data Collection Forms to check your information, in paper format. For security and the safe transfer of your data we will be using a new Parent App. You can access the system from a smartphone, tablet or PC – anytime, anywhere.
What will you find in the SIMS Parent App:
- School Term, INSET dates and contact details available at the click of a button.
- Access to update your contact details, so we always have the most up-to-date information in case of emergency
- If you have more than one child at school, you’ll have access to information for all your children, from the same app.
Getting started with the SIMS Parent App
- You will need to provide us with an up to date email address.
- We will send you an activation email, simply click on the link from your tablet, PC or smartphone to activate your account.
- You can then login using your normal Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft username and password.
- From your smartphone or tablet, download the app from the Google Play or Apple App store - search for SIMS Parent.
- From a PC or Windows phone, login online at www.sims-parent.co.uk
- Please note that your activation email is unique to you and should not be used by anyone else. If you require an additional login then please contact your school. Your activation email will expire after 14 days if it is not used, please contact your school if you require a replacement after this date.